Pure wool fair isle jumper in redRegular price 1.851,00 kr
The shape and patterns of a traditional Scottish Fair Isle sweater are instantly recognisable and always fashionable. Our classic Fair Isle women’s sweater in red is made from pure super soft merino wool and features classic patterning around the neck and shoulders. Made in Peterhead for Highland Store by Harley of Scotland. This versatile women’s jumper makes an essential and timeless addition to your cold weather wardrobe.
- 100% pure merino wool
- Five sizes
- Made in Scotland
Purchases will be dispatched within 1-5 working days.
We use the most economical and reliable shipping services that are available
Shipping Expected transit times:
- UK only: First class: 1-2 / Second Class: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail
- Europe: 7-12 working days Tracked
- Rest of World: 7-14 days or more Tracked
Shipping Costs - UK- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -1.99|
|Blanket||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -2.99|
Shipping Costs - Europe- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
Shipping Costs - USA AND REST OF WORLD Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
- Larger orders will attract more attractive rates per item.
- These will be calculated clearly at checkout after you enter your country and zip code
- If your item is not in stock, we will order it for you when possible.
- The customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if you would rather not wait.
- We understand that sometimes things are not as you expected or wanted so don t worry!
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us to make arrangements before doing so, by email -Please make sure that your order number is clear on any communication and on the returned item-(Yes, people have returned items without any clue where or who they are from!!)
- From the date of shipment, you have 28 days to evaluate your purchase.
- Provided it has not been worn, used or damaged and no labels have been removed, you may return it in its original, undamaged packaging for a full refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund shipping charges if the goods are faulty or not as ordered
- We will refund you as quickly as possible to the card that you paid with
Dry Clean or Hand-wash
-A GUIDE TO HANDWASHING A WOOL JERSEY
-Get a washing bowl or bucket large enough to accommodate your jersey allowing for some movement.
-Fill it with cool water.(not warm or tepid).and add a detergent that states that it's for 'delicate fabrics'.
-MIx well so that the detergent is thoroughly dispersed in the water - be careful not to add too much.
-Put the jersey in and and press down and 'knead' it gently to wash it through and get the detergent thoroughly soaked into the wool fibres. Do NOT wring or twist the fabric as you do this.
-Leave it to soak in bowl/bucket for 30 mins minImum.
-Remove the jersey carefully without stretching.
-Refill the bowl/bucket with cool clean water and place the garment back in there and repeat gentle washing motions to remove any excess detergent and suds.
-The jersey must now be removed as the next stage of the process is drying.
-Please note that any wringing must be avoided as this may permanently damage the shape -.all artificial drying methods are also damaging to pure wool.
-In order to remove excess water from the jersey fold it and roll it in a bath towel.
-Finally, the garment needs to laid across a drying rack or line avoiding any stretching or pressure points. Time and evaporation will do their magic now and you can expect a cleaner and softer jersey than with dry cleaning, and with a tiny environmental impact by comparison, not to mention a huge significant cash saving.
We at Highland Store believe that handwashing is a great option in terms of care of your pure wool garment, and also best in terms of impact on the environment. We endeavour to give the best guidance in this respect but we cannot be responsible for any damage to your item as a result of this process.
For more info see our blog:
'HOW TO CARE OF YOUR WOOLLEN CLOTHES AND BLANKETS '
(in the BLOG Section under the INFO bar)