Harris Tweed Peacoat in Grey HerringboneRegular price $458.00
Tax included. These prices are free of all UK sales tax (VAT)
Classic pure wool grey herringbone Harris Tweed® peacoat. Hand Woven in Scotland. Handmade in London. This coat features large lapels and is double breasted. This classic tweed men’s jacket will keep you warm and looking smart whatever the British weather throws at you. Fully lined.
- Pure wool Harris Tweed®
- Fully lined
- Made in London
Dry Clean Only
Purchases will be dispatched within 1-5 working days.
We use the most economical and reliable shipping services that are available
Shipping Expected transit times:
- UK only: First class: 1-2 / Second Class: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail
- Europe: 7-12 working days Tracked
- Rest of World: 7-14 days or more Tracked
Shipping Costs - UK- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -1.99|
|Blanket||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -2.99|
Shipping Costs - Europe- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
Shipping Costs - USA AND REST OF WORLD Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
- Larger orders will attract more attractive rates per item.
- These will be calculated clearly at checkout after you enter your country and zip code
- If your item is not in stock, we will order it for you when possible.
- The customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if you would rather not wait.
- We understand that sometimes things are not as you expected or wanted so don t worry!
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us to make arrangements before doing so, by email -Please make sure that your order number is clear on any communication and on the returned item-(Yes, people have returned items without any clue where or who they are from!!)
- From the date of shipment, you have 28 days to evaluate your purchase.
- Provided it has not been worn, used or damaged and no labels have been removed, you may return it in its original, undamaged packaging for a full refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund shipping charges if the goods are faulty or not as ordered
- We will refund you as quickly as possible to the card that you paid with