Saltire Shield and Swords Pewter Kilt Belt BuckleRegular price £35.00
Tax included. These prices are free of all UK sales tax (VAT)
Kilt Belt Buckle with St Andrews Cross Shield and Swords.
- Polished pewter
- Approximate size: 9.5 x 7 cm
- Made in Scotland
Purchases will be dispatched within 1-5 working days.
We use the most economical and reliable shipping services that are available
Shipping Expected transit times:
- UK only: First class: 1-2 / Second Class: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail
- Europe: 7-12 working days Tracked
- Rest of World: 7-14 days or more Tracked
Shipping Costs - UK- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -1.99|
|Blanket||Tracked 1-2 days -3.99 Tracked 3-4 days -2.99|
Shipping Costs - Europe- Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-12 days -13.00|
Shipping Costs - USA AND REST OF WORLD Examples of rates
|Scarf||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
|Blanket||Tracked 7-14 days -22.00|
- Larger orders will attract more attractive rates per item.
- These will be calculated clearly at checkout after you enter your country and zip code
- If your item is not in stock, we will order it for you when possible.
- The customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if you would rather not wait.
- We understand that sometimes things are not as you expected or wanted so don t worry!
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us to make arrangements before doing so, by email -Please make sure that your order number is clear on any communication and on the returned item-(Yes, people have returned items without any clue where or who they are from!!)
- From the date of shipment, you have 28 days to evaluate your purchase.
- Provided it has not been worn, used or damaged and no labels have been removed, you may return it in its original, undamaged packaging for a full refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund shipping charges if the goods are faulty or not as ordered
- We will refund you as quickly as possible to the card that you paid with